Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Product Owner, �60,000 + Bonus, St Albans/Remote, 1 day per week on site in St Albans, Financial Services, D365 CE & Power Platform project work, 25 days holiday, private medical
A St Albans based financial services provider are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Product Owner to take ownership of their D365 system. The role is split between working 1 day on site per week in St Albans and 4 days per week remote work. The role is offering �60,000 + bonus (c�5,000).
You will take ownership of their D365 CE system, both taking a lead on projects and working to maintain the system. You will liaise with the user base to scope and define requirements which you will design and document into working solutions then build them out in the system to meet user needs, testing and deploying them. You will also provide on going support and training to the users on D365. As well as Dynamics you will also incorporate Power Platform to deliver innovative solutions to the userbase.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of D365 CE
* Experience working full project life cycles incl requirements gathering and solution design
* Experience supporting and training users on D365
* Knowledge of Power Platform
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.