1st Line Support Consultant - Up To �35K - Hybrid Flexibility
My client are looking for an ambitious and experienced 1st Line Support Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge and further their career. The role offered is within a thriving, globally recognised business, that prides itself on having a family like feel and values each and every one of their staff members. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the support of the system globally, specifically maintenance and upgrades.
This role is within a hybrid working flexibility, weekly travel to a Edinburgh based office will be required.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �35,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with the industries experts
* Further training, certifications and progression available
* Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
* 1st line support of Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central
* Responsible for the support of customers and their queries
* End to end implementation
* Escalate in house queries
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Experience working with the latest versions of Dynamics 365 Business Central or an ERP equivalent
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with 1st line support
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Assisting the NAV Application Manager with reporting duties as required
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.