D365FO Technical Architect - Home Based - c�120k
My client are a leading MS Gold Partner in search of a D365FO Technical Architect. My client have seen their practice go from strength to strength in recent times winning an abundance of exciting projects. They are looking for an enthusiastic D365FO Technical Architect to join their growing team and lead their D365FO projects.
As a senior member of the team you can expect to use your technical expertise to be responsible for all aspects of the integration projects as part of the D365FO business line, working in areas of interfaces and integrations. This will centre around technical consultancy, supporting junior team members by relaying your existing knowledge and be an active contributor to the strategic growth of the business. This role will see you work at the cutting edge of technology within the space and will have leadership responsibilities within the current technical team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the architecture, design, build and delivery in accordance with technical requirements to complete Customer specific configurations.
* Work cohesively with senior architects, meeting customer requirements through high level designs.
* Act as a lead delivery in project implementations providing consultancy in interfaces and integrations
* Extend existing knowledge and experience to support the team and identify best practices for effective usability to customers and strategic business growth.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive D365FO experience using X++ coding language, certifications are desirable.
* Proven customer facing experience as a Technical Consultant.
* Experience in developing and implementing interfaces to 3rd party systems from D365FO.
* Effective communication capabilities with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
If you would like to apply for this position or even discuss the opportunity in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed.