Dynamics CE Application Manager, Amsterdam, up to €4,000 p/m
Do you want to work with a Dutch end user who works in an industry where your IT knowledge and skills can directly make a positive impact and contribute to a bigger cause? One of my clients has expressed to us that they require a skilled Dynamics 365 CRM application manager who is skilled on the functional side but also who can understand technical processes. In this role, you will be able to take your current skills and develop yourself in a tight-knit small IT team that is an informal yet challenging environment. You will bridge the gap between the business and its Development Partner to oversee their large pipeline of scheduled upgrades and optimisations.
My client is offering:
* Market competitive salary of up to €4,000. (They can be Flexible)
* Benefits include 25 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, travel allowance, laptop, phone, pension scheme.
* Full work-from-home policy is possible but they would like to have some days in the office so you can build relationships with your colleagues.
* Training allowance and free access to their training platform.
* Clear career progression as this company is continuing to grow.
Successful candidates will have:
* Strong experience in Dynamics 365/ D365 CE
* Skilled in the area of dealing with incidents, changes, projects, and training.
* Exposure to Power Automate and/ or other Power Platform applications
* Methodologies that would be a bonus: Agile, SCRUM
* Communication skills and desire to drive change
* Mastery of the Dutch language in word and writing
I understand the need for discretion and it is of course guaranteed. If this position is not right for you but you are still passively or actively looking, and are an experienced IT professional, please feel free to reach out to me at (020 241 8507), or apply for my above job. I would welcome the chance to talk to you about the market or about the portfolio of jobs we currently have in the Netherlands, one could the one for you.