Technical Director (Gaming) - Hybrid/Guildford - £80k to £90k
I have partnered with a fantastic client based in Guildford and they are a company that are getting a lot of traction in the gaming industry. They create story driven cinematic AAA games for consoles & PC. This client is a BAFTA awards winning studio and their games have been nominated for various other awards multiple times.
This studio is always trying to push the boundaries of gaming and they are seeing results with their games being instant hits with great feedback from gamers around the world. If this is the type of company you would like to work for, apply now! They are actively interviewing and I would love to start up a conversation for you.
* Playing a key role in the creation of the future Triple A projects
* Being innovative to help implement new features that are reusable systems providing a baseline for all upcoming games.
* Lead the journey in taking the most out of Unreal Engine 4.
* Collaborate with other directors to set up visions for upcoming games and help bring the vision to life
* Provide great technical advice to assist with projects
* Working closely with lead programmers to make sure everything is up to quality
Skill and experience
* Excellent C++ experience.Excellent experience in Unreal Engine.
* Experience in shipping games to PC, consoles and mobile.
* Past experience as a Gameplay developer/programmer.
* Vast experience in both technical and creative development of games.
* Be able to think on your feet and change your approach to ever changing situations
* Most importantly a Passion for gaming.
Things that would impress us (not essential)
* Experience/knowledge of different game engines
* Knowledge of animation systems
* Knowledge of network coding for multiplayer systems
* Experience/knowledge in VR/AR systems
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check