IT System Administrator - London - c£45k
On behalf of an exclusive design house that specialises in creating communications for fashion, beauty and luxury brands I am actively seeking an IT System Administrator to be the pivotal figure in delivering support to all users in London.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all technical issues, supporting Mac and Windows in particular, taking full ownerships of tasks and assisting the Senior IT Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an array of cutting edge technologies, developing and upskilling your knowledge and skillset as well as seeking great progression to your career stepping into a Senior Administrator or Team Lead.
* Delivering support to all users
* Update and maintain ticketing system to ensure support tickets are logged
* Supporting technical issues to identify problems and take ownership to resolve
* Escalating issues within a timely manner to ensure issues are dealt on time
* MacOS experience
* Microsoft Windows Server
* MDM for iOS using Jamf, with a minimum of Jamf200 Certification
* Microsoft Office 365 product suite
* Understanding of network concepts (TCP/IP, LAN/ DHCP and DNS.)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!