Data Analytics & Insight Specialist
This role is within a government-owned organisation that uses data to ensure that they are making the most efficient use of their resources.
You will have the opportunity to work within a talented team of data professionals within an organisation who truly understands the importance and value of data.
Role & Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for the identification of the most suitable data sources, applying any required data transformations, and then creating insightful reports and dashboards.
* Defining and delivering metrics, reporting platforms, dashboards, and analytical models that are vital for tracking and managing the business requirements.
* Carrying out complex analysis of datasets
* Conducting appropriate data validation
* Exploring and analysing datasets in search of opportunities to exploit trends and identify cost saving decisions
* Making recommendations to business partners
* Creating visualisations communicate data to stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* Power BI
* TSQL, SQL, DAX
* Excel - Power Query, Power Pivot
* Azure experience
* Base Salary - up to �53,000
* Flexible working
* + more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.