Our client, an end user which is going through a stage of steady growth, is about to begin a D365 Finance and Operations full implementation, and they are looking for a freelance Finance Consultant to add to their Dynamics team for a duration of at least one year. The duration of the contract is 6 months with chance of renewals. The consultant is expected to start ASAP for at least 3 days per week.
In this role, your main responsibilities will involve:
* The settlement of the Finance area, both for the business processes as well as the system configuration
* Run workshops with clients to determine the functional requirements for the implementation in the Finance area
* Be able to describe and demonstrate how standard Financial process are performed on D365 F&O
* Have an in-depth knowledge of standard financial practices in the Netherlands and Belgium
* Identify areas where customizations or extensions might be required, including changes to standard reports if needed
* Configuration of Finance for different process areas
* Legal rights to work in the Netherlands;
* Proven track of full life cycle implementations of D365 F&O/Dynamics AX;
* Proven experience with Finance modules. Experience with Procurement module is a big plus;
* Strong financial background, complete understanding of Dutch and Belgian financial standards;
* Professional proficiency in Dutch and English;
* Ability to go on site 1 to 2 days per week - Amsterdam.
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.