ERP Project Manager - Up To �55K
Actively looking for an experienced ERP implementation Project Manager who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is within a thriving MS gold partner that are continually growing. They pride themselves on culture and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the implementation of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems.
This role is hybrid working, candidates must be within a reasonable commute of Sheffield.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �55,000 + Benefits (dependant on skill set and experience)
* An open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
* Further training and certifications available
* Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
* Project management of full end to end implementation cycles
* Develop and maintain all detailed project plans internally and for clients
* To maximise revenue generation for billable resources
* Use initiative to identify any potential and active issues on projects
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Experience with implementation of ERP and business software
* Working within the Construction industry (Preferable)
* Experience of managing end to end business projects and software
* An accreditation in project management methodology
* Experience in an IT project delivery role
* Partner based experience (essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.