Power BI Developer
I am working with a market leading manufacturer in the food and beverage sector who are looking for a Power BI developer to join their data team. This role will focus enhancing and developing the organisations BI and reporting functions in order to provide the wider business with key insights in order to deliver sustainable growth in key areas. In the role you will work with internal stakeholders to ensure the ongoing stability of BI solutions as the organisation transitions to a new ERP platform.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Develop visualization tools to enable the data team to provide actionable insights to it wider business
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders to help achieve business goals
* Documenting BI issues and resolutions
* Be able to manage processes and set priorities while also being flexible in a fast paced flexible environment
* Collaborate with teams around the world to ensure the BI solutions have the ability to have an impact around the globe
This is a salaried role paying up to �55,000 per annum depending on experience. The role is a hybrid opportunity with 2 days working out of the organisation's office in central Berkshire. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes a generous holidays allowance, company pensions scheme and many other benefits.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Strong Power BI skills
* Strong T-SQL coding skills
* Experience with SSRS and SSIS
* Experience using DAX and Power Query
* SSAS experience would be beneficial
* Background in data warehouse design, dimensional modelling and data mining
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check