D365 F&O Business Analyst l End User, Manufacturing l On-Site, Greater LA Metro l $75K-$100K Salary l Direct Hire
Do you have a passion for process improvement as it relates to D365 F&O? Do you enjoy the unique challenges of working in the manufacturing space? Do you posses a strong background in data analyst, specifically working in SQL and/or Power BI?
If so this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing end-user as a D365 F&O Business Analyst to lead and support their upcoming D365 F&O implementation. This highly visible role will drive operational enhancements across all divisions of the business. You'll be trusted to advise executives on business strategy based while also executing the core responsibilities noted below.
* Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs
* Define scope and objectives and help formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
* Construct process workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
* Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
* Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
To be successful in this role you will apply your experience and knowledge within the D365 F&O application to drive operational efficiencies for the company. In addition you will also be skilled in the following areas:
* Business analytics and reporting tools including MS Power BI, SQL, SSRS
* Proficiency within the Financial, Transportation, and Warehouse Management modules of D365 F&O
* Strong facilitation skills
* Strategic planning
* Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirement
This company offers a complete benefits package.
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (214) 736-7353.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 736-7353. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now.