Job Description - Presales Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an innovative organisation who specialise in providing their own Multi Cloud Master Data Management system to their global client base. They are market leaders within their space, partnering with some of the top enterprise organisations, they pride themselves on providing a top quality SaaS data package. This position will see you being at the forefront of expanding their already impressive portfolio of organisations, where you will be tasked to win new business, solidify existing relationships, and working closely with the technical teams and senior stakeholders to continue the growth of the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Generate leads and win new business off the back of them.
* Create new and build upon existing relationships with organisations.
* Collaborate with the technical teams to ensure the right solution is provided to the customer, and that this solution is to the highest possible quality.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working within a Presales role in a SaaS or Data focused organisation.
* Confidence in speaking to technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
* Good technical knowledge of cloud technologies.
* A double OTE commission structure.
* Fully remote working with some occasional travel to client site when required.
* Opportunity to work with enterprise clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within BI, Power BI and Data, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.