Azure Data Architect - MS Partner - £90K
Truly unique opportunity to join a growing MS partner and be part of a close-knit team and collaborative culture.
You will be tasked with designing technical solutions in the cloud using the latest Data and Analytics tools and techniques.
You will help clients to realise the importance of their data, delivering world class data solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the entire cloud digital transformation.
* Responsible for all cloud infrastructure from design to delivery.
* Opportunity to manage team of architects as the organisation grows.
* Lead of client delivery from requirements gathering, costing projects to delivery and allocation of resources.
Skills & Qualifications
* MS Azure PaaS and Iaas technologies (Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, ML, IOT) as well as an understanding of other cloud platforms.
* Experience architecting large scale cloud solutions.
* Leadership experience would be beneficial.
* Salary up to £90,000
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.