BI Developer- Azure
Salary- Up to- �65,000
Location- Oxford- Hybrid/Remote
You will be joining an award winning company who are looking to become a data driven business. This role will sit within Technology team who will be focusing on a major business transformation. This is a amazing opportunity as you will be focusing on building the companies, visualisation, reporting and analytics throughout the business.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for leading all aspects of data analytics development and working with key stakeholders across the business to achieve strategic reporting outcomes.
* Create and maintain the Data Platform analytics, including data modelling, star schema and ETL batch feeds.
* Maintain all Data Platform technical documentation including data maps, reporting definitions, KPI definitions, report schedules, reporting procedures and dependencies.
* Building and developing data pipelines using MSBI and Azure Stack tools.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI, Power Query and DAX.
* Experience of using Cloud technologies such as Azure Data Factory.
* Experience or Understanding of Python would be beneficial.
* Salary up to �65,000.
* Smart working/ flexible working.
* Hybrid working.
* Training and development plan.
* Great benefits and pension.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI