Project Accountant - €90,000
Actively seeking an experienced Financial Accountant who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered would give the successful candidate a chance to work within an innovative and ambitious organisation that have experienced tremendous growth. The successful candidate play an essential role in the management and upgrade of the internal system Microsoft Dynamics NAV whilst maintaining the day to day BAU of the finance function.
The role will require the successful candidate to commute to an office 3 times per week.
This role is a full time permanent position giving the successful candidate the platform to cross train to Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC if they have never had experience with this finance system. They have a budget up to €90,000 experience dependant, an open working culture and the ability to undergo self-development and further training courses.
Responsibilities will include:
* Completing year end financial statements, including compliance
* Supporting with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
* Assisting with taxation matters, including year-end tax accounting, corporation tax compliance and maintenance of the group tax register
* Finance and operational related projects which include Finance System implementation & Upgrade
* Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* ACA or ACCA qualified (Desirable but not essential)
* Technical accounting
* A strong understanding of Finance Systems
* Manufacturing process understanding (Desirable not essential)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.