Solutions Architect-Fully remote-�115,000 DOE
This client is a global leader in digital solutions catering for several industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services. This client thrives in sustainability by aiming for a sustainable and carbon-free environment.
Our client thrives within several sectors of the markets with an �11 billion annual revenue through the excellence of digital solutions. This worldwide digital leader has over 120,000 employees in 70 countries and they are currently on the lookout for more professionals to join their rapid growth.
We are currently on the lookout for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
The salary for this role is up to �115,000 depending on experience. The client also provides bonus schemes and many other on-site benefits such as:
* Excellent salary as mentioned above
* 25 days of Annual leave (more can be purchased)
* Discounts on major retailers
* The pension contribution is 10%+
* Private Health-care
* Further training provided for future courses to exceed in your career
* Enrolment in the share scheme
The company has also adopted a remote working policy which means you can work from anywhere in the country! - Our client continues to be a leader in adapting a way of working that cuts a clear balance between your work and personal life.
The role overview:
* Inform and maintain a strong informative relationship with partners, account managers and other technical groups of the process throughout the solution being made.
* Be the organiser of implementations.
* Make improvements to information systems, and processes as well as maintain the data management.
* Investigate work to come up with efficient solutions for the organisations involved.
* Meet the customer requirements by investigating IT strategies.
* Invent solutions for migrations.
* Be part of the peer reviews as well as post-reviews and be able to come up with other options if needed.
* Utilises models such as TOGAF, and ES&A for future improvement and efficiency.
Key qualifications and skills needed:
* Be familiar with the whole of the Azure platform by having experience in defining and producing solutions with hybrid and on-premise.
* Design and deliver solutions on an enterprise level.
* Be able to gain UK security clearance.
* Be familiar with migrations
* Be familiar with the costings of Azure
* CI/CD pipelines
* Successful experience in producing specifications from IS systems.
* Develop shortlists and produce and evaluate criteria with attention to detail.
Interviews are already taking place with a quick turnaround process! Apply today as there are only a few interview slots left - meaning they can get filled very quickly - don't miss out!
Apply below or contact me directly on:
020 3319 9594