My Client is a 650+ strong Microsoft Gold Partner with straight-talking, first-class tech experts. And our mission is to do what no other organisation is doing, making digital transformation accessible to all.
This role will provide an individual with a platform to express their talents in the architecture area, adding huge Value to the client's customers, and ongoing relationships with vendors. You will have full autonomy to improve and drive standards, ensuring competitive and healthy project cycles
Role & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for 4-7 consultants of varying levels into a strong unit. You will have several key accountabilities as a Lead.
* Use your expert technical knowledge to influence the direction of projects whilst coaching and upskilling a team through implementing high-quality standards for all to follow.
* Understand Continuous Integration and Deployment methods and practices to ensure solutions remain of robust standard.
* To carry out R&D for the Data Practice, improving solutions and literacy of important and modern architectures
Skills & Qualifications:
* Deep knowledge and significant experience in delivering Big Data architecture and design solutions
* Understanding of Well-Architected frameworks, security principles, and Agile/Waterfall project lifecycle
* SQL and NoSQL Database knowledge
* Strong understanding of Azure or AWS, IaC, plus IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS services in the cloud.
* Design/implementation experience with three of the following: Azure Synapse, Azure SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB, Redshift, S3, Stream Analytics, Kenesis, Azure Data Factory, IoT Hub, Azure ML Studio, Sage maker Modelling, Azure Data Lake Gen2, HD Insight.
Desirable skills and experience:
* SQL, Python, Azure DevOps
* IoT design architecture
* Master Data Management Design
* Architecture and cloud-related qualifications e.g TOGAF
* 25 Days Holiday, plus you can buy up to 5 more
* Birthday off
* Got kids? Get the first day of school off to help your little ones adjust
* Hybrid, flexible and remote working
* Private health insurance
* Pension contribution match and 4 x life assurance
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server, and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management, etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group, and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.