Data Engineer - Bristol/hybrid - up to £45,000
My client is a global leader in the hospitality industry operating from over 200 locations in the world. Owned by an investment firm, this client is rapidly expanding and bringing new opportunities in the IT field. They are a young, open minded business with brands that provide customised and tailored experiences for customers and travellers.
In the role you will have the responsibility to develop and maintain the organisations data platform, ensuring that its systems and data pipelines are reliable and efficient. This role will enable the organisations reporting function to make use of its data and deliver actionable insights to senior stakeholders.
* Build and maintain data pipelines in order to extract and transform data held in company databases
* The entire end-to-end ETL process from designing to implementation
* Extracting data using C# and Python through API calls
* Utilising SQL to insert extracted data into tables.
* Writing SQL stored procedures
This is a salaried role paying up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. This a hybrid role with a mixture of working from home and office based work in the organisation's office in Bristol.
* Bonus scheme
* 22 days' holiday with the option to buy more
* Employee Assistance Programme and other well being benefits
* Free and discounted travel plans
* Pension scheme
* Sick pay
To be successful in the role you will have
* Experience using C# or Python for completing ETL work with API's
* Strong SQL server experience for querying and writing stored procedures
* Experience with Azure Data Factory would be beneficial
* Data warehousing experience would be beneficial
* Power BI reporting experience would be beneficial
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check