Systems Manager - £60K - Hybrid Flexibility
Actively searching for an experienced Systems Manager who is looking to progress their career and undertake a new challenge. The role offered would give the successful candidate a chance to work within an innovative and enterprising organisation that are highly reputable within their chosen industry. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play an essential role in the management and upgrade of the internal system whilst liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
This role offers a hybrid working environment (Reasonable commute of Leeds)
* Working closely with the external system integrator to document requirements, offer support to the design and configuration and undertake user training
* Provide quality assurance of financial data and training to the wider financial team on new systems
* Oversee system expansion including the integration, migration and implementation of NAV
* Assist with data integration to linked applications/systems e.g. Workday, Share-point and Excel
* Previous experience overseeing system applications
* Proficient working with various browser-based information management systems e.g. Workday or Share-point
* A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central or a comparable ERP/Accounting solution
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
If you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then apply now.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.