Power BI Analyst
I am currently working with a market leading retailer who are looking for an experienced Power BI Analyst to join their team and take ownership of their Power BI reporting estate. This role sits within the Data and Analytics team with the aim to provide insights and reports for all departments across the organisation. You will have the opportunity to work on the full report lifecycle from gathering requirements from stakeholders to building reports and presenting back to key stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work with senior leaders across the business and through the use of data ensure that they have insights at their fingertips to make key business decisions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Head of Data to improve the insights that can be delivered across the organisation whilst also continuing to develop as a professional.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Deliver data visualisation and reporting projects that enable internal stakeholders to make tangible business decisions.
* Use Power BI to create custom visualisations.
* Manage the Power BI setup within the organisation such as gateways, security and Power BI workspaces.
* Gather requirements from internal stakeholders and translate this into technical specifications.
This is a salaried role paying up to £60,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity working in the organisations London office where you will work alongside like minded data professionals. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Strong SQL skills
* Strong Power BI experience developing reports and dashboards from scratch.
* Experience creating DAX measures and calculations.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to gather requirements from stakeholders.
* Previous experience leading on data visualisation projects.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.