Cloud Support Technician
This is a great opportunity for a cloud support specialist to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner. My client have been around for over 40 years now, they are longstanding leaders in the technology industry. They have built an impressive foundation of clientele, filled with market-leading partners. They have multiple offices across the globe and offer an interesting, flexible working environment to suit you as an engineer.
This role isn't limited to supporting users, you will actually spend a lot of time helping customers migrate their services over to the Azure cloud. This is a golden chance to learn and upskill as you will be supporting clients across multiple different environments as a part of a multi-functional team. My client want someone who is keen on developing their skills. They even provide a training program to ensure you benefit as much as possible from this opportunity!
This is a salaried role paying up to £40,000, after probation you'll receive regular salary reviews.
The working environment is very flexible, ideally they want someone in on a hybrid basis, however if you don't live locally they can offer remote working with occasional travel down to the offices for a few days a month (fully paid for).
There is also a late shift rota, where you will earn an extra £250 on your week!
* A golden chance to improve your hands-on azure experience
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with the latest technology.
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within an industry leading MSP
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure environments
* Perform proactive maintenance on all infrastructure devices to ensure all devices are secure
* Provide 2nd Line IT Support to external clients
Desirable experience .
* Microsoft Azure
* Office 365 support
* MSP experience (desirable)
* Azure: AZ-104 (desirable)
* Azure: AZ-900 (desirable)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/