Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect, Home Based, £110,000 + £5,000 bonus + £4,000 car allowance, Private medical & dental, Global holding company, Global D365 programme, Power Platform & Azure project work
A global business group of 20+ subsidiaries are looking for a Dynamics 365 CE Technical Architect to join their newly formed inhouse Dynamics team. The role is home based with occasional onsite time in a variety of sites across the UK including in Berkshire & Norfolk. The salary is up to £100,000 with a bonus and car allowance.
This organisation are fully independent, not using a Partner, currently with a team of freelancers delivering the programme, they are in the process of transitioning these roles perm. The programme is bringing 20+ subsidiaries onto one instance of D365, with a fairly out of the box D365 F&O offering and a heavily customised CE system which you will oversee. You will be responsible for the roadmap and architecture going forward. Once in the post you will grow a team underneath you focussing on Power Platform development and support, you also have business analysis and testing resources already available inhouse.
The requirements are…
* Strong knowledge of D365 CE & Power Platform
* Technical skill set including C# .NET, experienced extending Dynamics with custom C# plugins
* Skilled in customisation and configuration of D365 and building PowerApps
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Strong communication and team management skills
* Knowledge of Azure is advantageous
* Knowledge of D365 F&O is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.