A leading Gold Partner Consultancy are hiring a Microsoft 365 Consultant to join the team and assist with the development of their SharePoint and Office 365 offerings. With a focus on modernising businesses through the adoption of M365, this opportunity will have you engaging with clients to understand their needs, gather requirements and propose the most suitable solution.
The opportunity will have you working within their Modern Workplace team to provide technical consultancy to clients and help them understand the capability and functionality of Low-code/No code SharePoint solutions.
Please keep in mind, this role will also involve occasional client travel, fully expensed. You will also be required to complete a DBS check.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Work with the wider team to design, architect and develop Sharepoint / O365 Solutions, bespoke to customer requirements
* Conduct workshops to demonstrate solutions
* Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard in relation to time and budget constraints, as well as operational standards, guidelines and best practice approaches
* You will communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues as part of an agile project team
* Accurately anticipate development work
* Provide 3rd Line Support for new and existing SharePoint / Office 365 solutions
* Ensure continuous improvement culture, striving to better yourself and colleagues around you through staying up to date with emerging capabilities of M365 and knowledge sharing etc.
* Commercial and technical experience in SharePoint configuration and development
* Including demonstrable knowledge of SharePoint Online and Office 365
* Strong knowledge of M365 development and configuration, Microsoft Azure, and the Power Platform
* Experience with other aspects of the Power Platform and O365 applications
* Strong communication skills with prior experience in client/stakeholder engagements
* This experience could come from Pre-Sales engagements, requirement gathering, conducting workshops etc.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/