My client is the UK's leading Microsoft cloud security specialist, with a passion for helping businesses modernise and improve their security posture.
This client is hoping to recruit individuals with a background in support, deployment or security operations, with the passion to continue acquiring Microsoft-focused security experience. They invest heavily in the training of their staff, providing a large amount of time and support towards achieving accreditation from Microsoft Security Operations Analyst through to Microsoft Certified Security Administrator Associate.
Role & Responsibilities
* Categorise and produce receipt of initial events, incidents and requests
* Act as 2nd/3rd line support; providing support and escalation if required
* Investigate event alerts; liaising with customers to confirm closure
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding of Information Security principles.
* Good technical understanding of IT infrastructure, including: M365, Azure AD and/or Azure Portal.
* Excellent understanding of security software and application installation.
* Previous experience within a SOC / Security team
* Experience with a SIEM tool set
* Experience with EDR tools
* Microsoft Certifications
* Competitive Market Salary (�25,000 - �45,000 experience dependent)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Death in Service benefit
* Competitive training and career progression scheme
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, this client can not offer sponsorship to those that will require it to work within the UK.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.