NAV Support Consultant
Seeking a Dynamics NAV Support Consultant to join an international company, shaping the Manufacturing industry. My client has recently come into huge growth, they are now looking to increase their team size. As of 2022 they have over 90 office locations in 25 different countries. They pride themselves on contributing to environmental protection and the conservation of resources with their innovative high-performance materials.
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver and enjoys working in a close knit team in a supportive environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a fast growing company.
This role is hybrid
What's on offer
* Basic salary up to �50,000
* Training and career development
* The opportunity to be involved in new MS Dynamics NAV projects
* Great social scene
Responsibilities will include
* Providing support and assisting in maintaining in the smooth running of the helpdesk by logging cases via team viewer/phone
* Take ownership to resolve the issue and communicate the resolutions using the service desk functionality
* Work closely with the team to seek service improvements
* 2nd/3rd line troubleshooting/support on MS Dynamics NAV
* Project tasks including requirement gathering/analysis, design, documentation development, testing and training
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer
* Confident communication skills, written and verbal - comfortable in a customer facing environment
* 1st/2nd line Dynamics NAV support across multiple versions, other ERP experience will be considered
* Finance/Warehousing modules - desirable, not essential
* Understanding of business processes
* Training towards gaining a detailed knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Apply NOW - interviews happening next week!
Does this sound like the position for you? Don't miss out on this opportunity, as the next step in your MS Dynamics NAV career, specialising in the latest technology in the market. To chat a bit more about this role, please don't hesitate to contact Sydney Robertson on 0191 338 7579 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org