Senior Data Architect - London - �100K plus bonus (�20k-�30k)
I am working with a growing investment management company in London who are looking for a Senior Data Architect to work alongside the Head of Architecture to help architect and design how business systems and applications integrate with each other. You will also work closely with Engineering and BI teams.
This is an opportunity to put your fingerprint on the entire technology landscape for years to come as they move into using the Azure Data Platform.
You will need experience in Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Governance and Integration of various applications in Azure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the entire cloud digital transformation.
* Responsible for all cloud infrastructure from design to delivery.
* Opportunity to manage team of architects as the organisation grows.
Skills & Qualifications
* MS Azure PaaS and Iaas technologies (Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, CI/CD, Azure DevOps, ML, IOT) as well as an understanding of other cloud platforms.
* Experience architecting large scale cloud solutions from data warehousing and data governance
* Leadership experience would be beneficial.
* Salary up to �100,000 with a bonus of up to �30,000
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Autumn Blundell-Moroney - firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02031484632 to discuss further.