Senior BI Developer - Doncaster
Are you a talented BI Developer looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing company? My client is putting a focus on their Business Intelligence and Data. My client is a medium-sized, National Retail organisation. They place great importance on training, development, and certifications, and with other like-minded technical enthusiasts, who are better to learn from and bounce ideas off.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced technology-driven environment who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This role will give you a great collaborative environment to learn and develop your skills
This role is varied with a wide range of responsibilities, the main responsibilities this role will entail:
* Effectively communicate with non-technical audiences to understand business needs.
* Work with a project manager to design development strategies and ensure effective delivery
* Work with business stakeholders to ensure tasks are delivered in a timely manner.
* Ensure software is up to technical standards.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
* SQL - investigate and resolve application incidents
* SSRS - Create complex SQL reports to simplify data
* Power BI - Develop and upgrade existing dashboards
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them - great, but if not you will be given the chance to develop these skills over time):
* Certified in Agile/Scrum techniques
* A good understanding of cybersecurity
* Experience in the full end to end project lifecycles
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
* Base Salary - up to �65,000 per annum
(this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and through your Interview process)
* Life Assurance
* Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
* Working Location - Hybrid - 2 days in the office
* Office Location - Doncaster
* Contract Type - Permanent, Full Time
* Interview Process - 3 Stages
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Name: Jamie Pattinson
Phone: +44 (0)191 261 3376 (ext 3376) Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.