I am working with a Microsoft partnered consultancy firm who specialise in data engineering and analytics in order to support its clients when it comes to their digital transformations. The organisation is currently going through a period of significant growth and are looking for Data Engineers to join their team. This is a great time to join the organisation as they are putting a huge focus on the development of its employees and there would be the opportunity to work towards paid professional certifications.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Build data solutions using Python
* Work on relational databases using SQL
* Work with multi cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
* Use Power BI and other visualisation tools to visualise and present data and insights to stakeholders
This is a salaried role paying up to �60,000 per annum depending on experience. This role is largely remote based with one day working in the organisation's office and occasional visits to client sites as and when required. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance and company pension scheme alongside others benefits.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Previous experience of working in a data engineer role
* Very strong SQL/T-SQL skills
* Experience using SSIS
* Experience within an Azure environment; specifically Azure data factory, Azure data lake, Azure synapse and Azure databricks
* Strong communication skills and the ability to lead on projects
* Ability to work with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation and provide feedback and updates on current projects
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.