Dynamics NAV/Business Central Controller - Mansfield, TX
A growing company is looking for a Controller to oversee all monthly and yearly reporting, as well as oversee inventory and ERP implementations. You will help with various projects and tasks as they come up.
* Monitor the day to day financial performance of the company, including financial analysis, accounts payable, accounts receivables, general ledger analysis and financial reporting in compliance with GAAP.
* Assist with month end and year end close and prepare financial statements and detailed reporting package.
* Oversee regular occurring physical inventories and assist with ERP system implementation.
* Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis and special projects as required.
* Serve as a strong leader and mentor for the accounting department including supervision, training and continued development.
* Maintain effective systems and controls.
* 5-7 years accounting experience ideally, with your initial training at an accounting firm, then progressing into an accounting department for a privately held entrepreneurial organization.
* Manufacturing experience and familiarity with inventory is required.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
* Enjoys being hand-on and willing to be in the details with a strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
* Highly analytical, strong written and verbal communication, resourceful, and one who takes the initiative and is confident in one's work and abilities.
* Experience with Microsoft NAV
* Experience with Jet Reports is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (972) 805-8409.