D365 CE Senior Functional Consultant
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner that is looking to welcome an experienced D365 CE Solution Consultant to the team!
The organization continues to grow and serves clients nation-wide, specializing in business solutions in the government, commercial, and tribal verticals. The Solutions Consultant will be jumping into a variety of D365 CE projects and must be an eager and experienced professional.
Please note this is a permanent/full-time position with remote flexibility and working EST hours.
Only US Citizens/GC Holders may be considered at this time.
- Provide your D365 CE expertise to best advise the client and colleagues throughout D365 CE implementations.
- Participate in pre-sales activities, requirement gathering sessions, scope definition, promote best practices.
- Act as a techno-functional resource, perform system configurations, build out customized solutions, work with third party products, develop D365 CE components based on the client needs.
- Collaborate between program managers, clients, stakeholders and the technical team to ensure successful project delivery.
- Take on a lead role within the D365 CE team, provide mentorship to junior colleagues, continuously expand upon D365 CE skillset.
- 7+ years' experience with D365 CE.
- Prior experience in a senior solutions consultant position.
- Knowledgeable with D365 Sales, Marketing, Field Service, and/or Customer Service modules, understanding of Azure, Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, organization and time management, ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to travel (<20%).
- Join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner during an exciting period of growth.
- Health, PTO, 401k plans, competitive salary range based on experience (up to $130,000).
- Remote flexibility.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.