Partner - Oulu
We are working with a smaller-sized, yet growing consultancy company who are opening a new office in Oulu at the beginning of 2023, and they hope for an ambitious individual close to the City to drive further growth.
Specialising with Digital transformation and technical IT consultancy projects, the successful hire will be trusted to run the office, recruitment and much more, while being rewarded with flexible salary and dividend type compensation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the opening of a new office, focus on areas such as early business growth and recruitment.
* Work alongside other business partners to create a sustainable growth strategy in new and more specialised industry areas.
* Focus on furthering the development of a positive, inclusive and open company culture.
* Show a positive and team-work focused communication style.
* Designed to be quite an open definition of a job - self-definition of this position is encouraged.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent Finnish speaking - required due to their customers mainly being local to Finland.
* Senior experience.
* Previous work as a consultant.
* Background in IT, Project Management or similar.
* Strong connections in the Oulu or Finland IT market is an advantage.
* Relevant education/degree.
* In 2022 the company successfully moved from being a Helsinki-only operation to having a Tampere office for their local staff.
* An expected agreed basic salary will be used to start with (minimum 5500€ per month), but this is meant to be a role where Independence for the specific Partner is important, so in the mid-long term you can decide respectable salary and dividend payments.
* Health-care, lunch vouchers and other benefits are offered.
* Experienced business colleagues and support to be offered on a daily basis where needed.