An opportunity for a tenacious individual to become a key shareholder in a fast growing software company.
They heavily specialise in digitalisation transformation projects, utilising a wide range of technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the opening of a new office, focusing on areas such as early business growth and recruitment.
* Work alongside other business partners to create a sustainable growth strategy in new and more specialised industry areas.
* Focus on furthering the development of a positive, inclusive and open company culture.
* Show a positive and team-work focused communication style.
* Designed to be quite an open definition of a job - self-definition of this position is encouraged.
Skills & Qualifications
* Fluent Finnish speaking - required due to their customers mainly being local to Finland.
* Senior experience.
* Previous work as a consultant.
* Background in IT, Project Management or similar.
* Strong connections in the Oulu or Finland IT market is an advantage.
* Relevant education/degree.
* In 2022 the company successfully moved from being a Helsinki-only operation to having a Tampere office for their local staff.
* An expected agreed basic salary will be used to start with (minimum 5500€ per month), but this is meant to be a role where Independence for the specific Partner is important, so in the mid-long term you can decide respectable salary and dividend payments.
* Health-care, lunch vouchers and other benefits are offered.
* Experienced business colleagues and support to be offered on a daily basis where needed.
Those interested should apply to this advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below:
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 9 42452386