Senior ERP and Enterprise Business Applications Manager l Hybrid Austin or Houston Texas l $130K - $160K Salary With Bonus l Direct Hires
Are you a strategic and results driven IT leader with a strong background in Dynamics and related enterprise business applications? If so this is in a fantastic opportunity to join a growing end-user in the manufacturing space as a Senior ERP and Enterprise Business Applications Manager! This hybrid position can be based out of Austin or Houston with the flexibility of two in office days a week.
In this role you will apply your technical knowledge and business acumen to develop and implement a cross-departmental strategy to optimize various business applications at the enterprise level. Significant experience and knowledge in the following areas are required to be successful in this role:
* Dynamics AX (preferably 2012, but open to other on-premise versions)
* D365 F&O
Additionally previous experience leading at least one D365 F&O implementation is critical as the organization will soon begin a multi-year implementation project. As a leader within the IT department you will help lead this exciting project, overseeing a intimate team of developers and operational support professionals. Central responsibilities will entail:
* Leading IT ERP/Non-ERP operations strategic planning, including fostering innovation, integrations such as CPQ, eCommerce, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources
* Responsible for identifying, selecting, Designing & Architecting, implementing, and managing third party integrated solutions for shipping, warehouse management, CRM, Product configuration, etc.
* Work with business representatives (BPOs) to manage customer requirements and expectations, including prioritizing small, medium, and large scale system implementation or enhancement requests. (Must be able to distinguish user interface request from underlying true needs)
* Drive SOX Audits and Compliance
In addition to a competitive salary with annual bonus the company offers full medical / dental / vision, an individualized development plan to grow within the company, mentorship, and a generous hybrid work policy with only two in office days a week!
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call me at (214) 736-7353.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Developer/Consultant/Architect Jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Developer/Consultant/Architect candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Developer/Consultant/Architect market and some of the opportunities and Developer/Consultant/Architect jobs that are available I can be contacted on (214) 736-7353. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Developer/Consultant/Architect opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Microsoft Recruitment | Microsoft Careers & Jobs | Nigel Frank
Find your dream role with Nigel Frank, the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Search 1000s of Dynamics, Azure, and other Microsoft jobs now.