SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
Reporting to the Section Manager, the main function of this position will be to ensure the proper functioning of the Microsoft Azure products for which they are responsible. Among other things, they will:
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and support of server, storage, network, and security infrastructures;
- Design, implement and test a recovery plan to compensate for potential downtime or failure scenarios;
- Maintain data integrity by implementing appropriate access control for cloud services;
- Design, implement and support system monitoring infrastructure, create and implement cloud platform automation and monitoring and alerting elements, ensure all infrastructure components meet appropriate performance and capacity standards;
- Participate in the development of scripts, tools, and process improvements;
- Participate in the monitoring and resolution of infrastructure incidents and ensure that optimal solutions are applied and well documented;
- Ensure optimal use of cloud services from both a resource consumption and financial perspective and in consideration of existing agreements with vendors;
- Have a thorough knowledge of networking concepts;
- Deploy resources via Infra as code (IaC);
- Participate in solution design (Paas).
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Administration (Organizational Information Systems Management option) and two (2) years of relevant experience in the design, implementation, and support of cloud solutions. Any other combination of education and experience deemed equivalent may be considered.
- Experience with Git and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in the VMware/Azure VMware Solution environment.
- Experience in cloud environments mainly in Microsoft Azure environment.
- Carry out all the activities required for the transition to a native or hybrid cloud environment.
- Respond to the various security issues associated with the integration of infrastructure environments in cloud computing.
- Ability to translate architectural requirements into implementation details.
- Strong appreciation for developing effective processes, documentation, and knowledge sharing.
- Communication, collaboration, peer support, customer and partner skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.