* Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(Sales, Service - Must) and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
* Facilitate detailed design from requirements and support construction and deployment.
* Design components in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment with good technical expertise in middleware tools ( preferably Mulesoft)
* Dynamics 365 in Online & On-Premise implementations and environments and prior versions.
* Providing highly available, scalable Dynamics 365 architecture
* Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit & SSRS
* Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage.
* Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools/ API's(REST, ODATA WebAPI's) /SSIS packages.
* Experience in using Azure services for integration(Azure Functions, Service Bus etc. PCF controls, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems integrations.
* Experience in data migration- data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools, preferable expereince in Azure Data Factory.
* Experienced in reporting architecture, with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
* Good to have knowledge in latest features of Dynamics 365 platform (Sales Insights , Customer Service Insights, Customer Voice, etc.)
* Experience in effective management of cloud platform resources and good understanding on security models and connectivity CRM systems.
* Technical expertise in set up of DevOps pipelines for CRM systems on cloud platforms with standard DevOps tools
* Exposure in driving information management strategy, design and deployment on cloud platforms, preferably on Web Services global infrastructure and services.
* Exposure in financial services / Banking is preferrable.
Delivery and Leadership Skills:
* Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions
* Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
* Should be able to think independently and be solution driven
* Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership
* Lead technical efforts for Pre-Sales engagements and contribute towards building niche solutions/POC's
* Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations / implementations.
* Experience in Agile methodologies
Good to have Certifications:
*Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
*Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Service
*Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customizations