Senior Data Engineer
I am working with a market leading manufacturer of specialist medical equipment who are looking for a Senior Data Engineer at the start of a number of exciting data driven projects. You would be joining at the start of a greenfield project where you will be responsible for the data migration to the brand new Azure Data Platform!
The overall goal of the business and ultimately this role is to deliver data to healthcare professionals to aid with rehabilitation. You will join a close-knit team, with talented professionals who specialise in a number of areas including software development and data science. You will become the expert for this team on all things data engineering and will take the lead on the creation, development and maintenance of the Azure data platform.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Design, maintain and optimise on premise database solutions.
* Develop and maintain robust ETL pipelines.
* Work with other specialists within the team to make technical decisions that will benefit the overall business.
* Take the lead of migration of data to the new Azure data platform.
This is a salaried role paying up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience and a company benefits package. This role would be largely a remote opportunity with occasional visits to the office in Stafford. These visits would be as and when needed in line with project requirements.
To be successful in the role you will have.
* Strong knowledge of Databricks for data ingestion and transformation.
* Experience working with the Azure tech stack including Azure Data Factory, Synapse and Azure Data Lake.
* Experience designing and implementing ETL solutions.
* Strong coding experience with languages such as Python or C#.
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now! To do so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 3387487.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.