Cloud/Azure - Data Architect - £110,000
Location - London/Manchester/Remote
I'm currently working with an independent research company at the forefront of delivering detailed insights into companies in the legal industry. You will develop, optimise and oversee the company's conceptual and logical data system, in line with the company's strategy and vision. Given the opportunity to identify, design, and implement data solutions within Azure.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-structured and recognised company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for designing and implementing effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data
* Responsible for making sure systems are designed in accordance with data architecture, and you will be accountable for designing solutions that meet people, process and technology needs and provide a route.
* You will take responsibility by setting the technical direction for the data platform landscape and solutions, for the short and long term, in collaboration with delivery and engineering teams
* You will help guide, influence and challenge the technology teams and stakeholders to understand the benefits, pros and cons of solution options.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining
* Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services such as DataBricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Cognite Services, Storage Accounts, Azure Service bus, Azure Functions, Event Hub, Synapse and Azure Purview.
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and data modelling
* Excellent knowledge of designing, constructing, administering, and maintaining data warehouses and data lakes
* Able to design a range of architectural solutions, with experience/knowledge in a number of the following:
* Data applications, workflows and landscapes, inc ML and AI technologies
* Data models and ETL
* Data lake and data warehouse end to end architecture
* Integration between back office solutions such as CRM, CMS and analytics.
* Service-oriented and message-oriented integration.
* Subscription and payment solutions
* Editorial content production applications and workflows
* Remote Working
* Salary up to £90,000
* Bonus and additional benefits.
* Progression plan in place.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7337 0804 for a confidential chat. There are limited interview slots and interviews are already taking place. If you are interested get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI