This is your chance to work with the nation's biggest exporter of Irish dairy products. With nearly 3000 employees exporting to over 100 countries worldwide, this is a perfect opportunity to join a team that is successfully expanding and growing in the right direction. With an impressive array of household names that they work alongside with across the globe, you will always be kept busy with an exciting workload.
This position doesn't just include working in the Solutions Delivery Team, designing and implementing infrastructure and security solutions. You will actually be working with other departments to bring SaaS solutions into their existing tech too!
* A golden chance to progress into an experienced cloud architect position
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with the latest technology
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within an industry leading company
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Architecting of Azure and Office365 projects
* Building solutions based on developing an understanding of business requirements
* Liaising with implementation teams and becoming an escalation point
* Provide 3rd line support for Azure and on-prem issues.
* Architecting and deploying solutions across Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
* Experience in a Technical Architect position
* Knowledge of on-prem infrastructure components like Server, Storage, Network and AD
* Experience looking after service providers and stakeholders
You will be rewarded with a salary paying up to €85,000 and a 12.5% bonus.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/