Power Platform Architect
This is an exciting role to work for a UK Microsoft Practice company that provides industry proven Microsoft architects the opportunity to personally own and distribute the services for customers of the business. This role provides a fantastic scope for growth, giving you the opportunity to work on developing your personal skills with Microsoft technologies, working with the companies partners and vendors to develop relations around Microsoft 365 and Power Platform.
You will be working on enterprise projects within an accomplished and growing team, giving you the opportunity to progress your career within this Microsoft Gold Partner environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop architectural views and migration option solutions.
* Develop customer relationships to achieve trusted advisor status to give the opportunity to deliver organisational change through new technology.
* Lead, own and support the pre-sales, delivery and assurance of Power Platform based solutions, including responses to large scale and complex customer opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
* Able to communicate in a confident and professional manner with stakeholders on enterprise level projects.
* Experience in IT consultancy with expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the other tools within the wider M365 stack such as Azure, Teams and SharePoint.
* Experience in successfully defining, designing and delivering enterprise solutions that embrace the Microsoft Power Platform.
* Training and wellbeing fund.
* Flexible working environment.
* 31 days holiday, private healthcare and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.