Systems data manager - Up to �60k
I'm currently working with a fantastic client working with industry leader in the video games and entertainment industry. They are involved in the development of games and manufacture of licensed merchandise across various genres. They are currently looking to bring in a systems data manager who could take the initiative in helping the business with its use and development of data systems, data strategy and management. Someone who is able to be the centre point of decision making alongside key stakeholders in data.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead the systems data management team
* Analyse and be aware of the data that flows through to pin point inconsistencies that can affect analysis reports
* Establish management techniques for sound data collection.
* Assist and be involved with supporting the wider team with the use of data systems.
* Establish and maintain policies for data management
* Work towards enhancing data systems for optimum performance
* Work alongside the team to decide on necessary changes or upgrades for tools, hardware, software or upgrades.
* Create Power bi reports and dashboards to present data to the wider business
* Train other members of your team to use Power BI.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in Power BI ( development in good reports and dashboards) is essential
* Experience in Dyanmics 365 ( beneficial, not essential)
* Solid understanding of data, programming methods.
* Ability to understand and organise large amounts of data
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 255 1420
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check