Senior Data Analyst
I am working with a successful and well established organisation who are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their data insights team. In this role you will work closely with stakeholders from across the organisation using multiple data analysis tools and techniques to deliver actionable data insights. You will use your experience with programming languages to design, develop and maintain Power BI reports using data sets that come from multiple areas of the business. You will have the opportunity to manage the full end-to-end process when it comes to reporting and will play a major part in the continued success of the organisation due to the accurate and timely insights delivered to department leads.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas
* Support departments across the organisation by providing data analysis, BI dashboards and reports
* Extract data from various data sources using various querying languages
* Work with stakeholders to gather their specific business requirements and effectively translate these into technical requirements
* Take the initiative around which technical tools will be best when considering the approach to delivering analysis and insights
This is a salaried role paying up to �70,000 per annum depending on experience. The role is mainly a remote role, however the team come together once every week in the organisation's office in Oxfordshire. There is also a company benefits package on offer which includes holiday allowance and company pension scheme alongside others benefits.
To be successful in the role you will have
* Strong reporting experience with a BI tool such as Power (preferred) or Tableau
* Strong programming language. The team currently use SQL and Python
* Experience engaging with stakeholders with internal stakeholders
* Previous experience owning end-to-end projects
* Experience with Azure stack especially Data bricks would be beneficial
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.