* Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or related field (preferred)
* 5+ years of experience with ERP support in a manufacturing environment
* 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and/or functional support
* Formal training and certifications strongly preferred
* Experience with the Lean manufacturing Module in Dynamics 2012 or D365 F&O preferred
* Solid understanding of standard business processes across all functional areas of a manufacturing business (Order to Cash, Concept to Market, Procure to Pay, Pick to Ship, Plan to Production, Post to Close)
* Previous experience/exposure to EDI and PLM systems preferred
* 1+ years of experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau or equivalent)
* Ability to work directly with users to understand their requirements and translate into technical/functional requirements
* Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple end-user support and development requests effectively.
* Develop a deep understanding of business processes and procedures and how they are integrated with D365 F&O and ISV solutions (BlueStar PLM and DataMasons EDI)
* Support users with training and coaching on D365/ISV functionality and standard, "best practice" business processes
* Maintain D365 system wide settings as necessary to support business changes and growth/expansion
* Translate business requirements into system requirements, determine best practice F&O functionality to support needs with focus on low code/no code solutions
* Work with Microsoft partner to create development specification/test plan if a customized solution is required
* Provide first-level user support and troubleshooting for D365 F&O and ISV solutions
* Work with managers and users to design, develop and implement visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI and D365 data reporting tools
* Develop and automate processes for maintaining and updating master data to preserve data integrity
* Identify source of data integrity lapses & provide feedback & re-training to Department managers as required
* Evaluate new features and functionality in future D365 releases or existing functionality that is not currently being utilized; help determine fit with business needs and lead/support implementation/adoption
* Supports internal and external teams with design and implementing integrations between D365 F&O and external systems
* Execute testing of new features and regression testing of existing functionality for D365 updates
* Maintain and monitor D365 batch jobs and respond to error alerts
* Manage and maintain D365 user security roles
* Manage on-boarding of new EDI partners and/or EDI documents
* Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision available day 1.
* Virtual doctor visits 24/7 via web, phone or mobile app.
* Life, AD&D, short/long term disability, Accident & Critical Illness coverage.
* Travel Assistance, Emergency Cash and Legal Assistance program.
* Employee Assistance Program, Online Will Preparation and Counseling services.
* Wellness program with apparel, jewelry, electronics, and music rewards.
* 401K Retirement program with company match after 30 days.
* Tuition and Professional Certification Reimbursement program.