The Dynamics 365 Business Analyst collaborates with Architecture, Business Product Owners, and Developers to ensure correctly articulated the desired capabilities. This role is responsible for bridging the needs of the business with the use of Dynamics 365 and the integration with other systems and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis requirement workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis
* Plan the business analysis effort, contribute to how requirements will be managed, and review deliverables with IT and Business stakeholders for quality and consistency
* Collaborate closely with architects and developers to implement requirements as User Stories for the Scrum team, partnering with the business Product Owner to gain approval of User Stories for each sprint.
* Partners with leadership to develop process improvements or re-engineering, recommending elimination and integrating new systems and processes with existing ones.
* Create and maintain success metrics, reports, issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates
* Write user stories that clearly articulate the overall business requirements
* Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
* Create user training documents, schedule, and deliver user training identifying key power users
* Consult and liaise with client stakeholders during critical phases of the project (discovery, testing, and deployment)
* Demonstrates ability to work without supervision and own projects from beginning to end with a team of technical staff
Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or certifications
* Experience using dynamics AX 2012 or D365
* Strong business acumen to engage with all levels of a business and key stakeholders
* Ability to read, interpret, analyze, and communicate effectively verbally and in written form
* Highly capable of managing customer expectations and building solid relationships
* Experienced in developing requirements, user stories, process maps, models, and diagrams
* Strong leadership and customer service skills