Job Description - Power Apps Developer
Nigel Frank international are proud to have partnered up with an innovative, global organisation within the construction industry who are on the search for an experienced Power Apps Developer to join their team due to there being number of exciting upcoming projects coming up in the M365 space. The organisation themselves are multinational with offices in the UK, Australia, Pacific and Middle Eastern regions, which is a list which is only going to increase in the near future.
With regards to the skillset they are looking for, they are ideally keen to onboard an ambitious developer who is proficient within canvas and model driven app development with sound knowledge of Dataverse, SharePoint and Azure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the end to end development process of Power Platform, including development, testing and design.
* Work as the SME for all Power Platform queries from more junior colleagues and those within other teams.
* Work alongside internal stakeholders to help identify ways to improve business processes and consult with them as to how the Power Platform can solidify this.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience developing canvas and model driven apps in a commercial environment.
* Some knowledge of the wider M365 stack including O365, Power Pages, SharePoint and Azure.
* Confidence in communicating with senior stakeholders to gather requirements and to consult with them on how best practice can be delivered.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.