BI Manager - Surrey - £80k DoE
I am currently working with a globally renowned organisation who are looking for a BI Manager to join their data team. This organisation are putting an increased focus on their world wide analytics function with the data team playing a pivotal role in this.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver high quality analytical insights. This team develops reports and insights that are used by commercial decision makers on a daily basis and have a huge impact on the ongoing success of the organisation.
You will act as the technical lead of the team where you will be responsible for the end-to-end development of solutions but will also offer guidance and support to other members of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the beginning of exciting data driven projects where you will be able to deliver key business insights from day one!
As part of this role, you will be responsible for some of the following areas.
* Working on full end-to-end development projects including data warehousing, database development and reporting
* Coach and develop a high performing team of technical individuals.
* Offer guidance and best practice advice to other members of the team.
* Lead daily meetings, set priorities and manage workloads.
This is a salaried role paying up to £80,000 per year depending on experience. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of the organisations office in Surrey. There is also a company benefits package which includes generous holiday allowance, a contributory pensions scheme and training programmes alongside other benefits.
To be successful in this role you will have.
* Previous experience leading a BI or Analytics focused team.
* Strong experience creating data pipelines utilising either SSIS or Azure Data Factory
* Experience creating insightful data visualisations using Power BI
* Experience developing and maintaining both on premise and cloud based data solutions.
* Exposure to AGILE working methodologies
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.