A large professional organisation are looking for an experienced SSRS Developer to join their Enterprise Data Team. This is a hybrid role, and will require you to come into their Canary Wharf office one day per week, with the rest of the time working from home.
In this role you'll be working with stakeholders across the organisation to understand their requirements, and develop insightful reports in SSRS. They are also beginning to look at utilising Power BI, so any experience or knowledge of Power BI would be extremely helpful.
You'll be working with data from a variety of sources including Dynamics 365 (experience with this is not required) and SQL databases. As such, they are looking for someone with strong SQL skills including creating and maintaining views, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions and SQL agent jobs, relating to automated processes.
This is a really excellent opportunity for an experienced SSRS developer to join an organisation who are committed to utilising the latest Microsoft technologies, with plans to utilise Power BI and move to the Azure cloud platform on the horizon!
* SSRS - excellent experience developing and supporting SSRS reports
* SQL - good skills creating and maintaining complex SQL objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions and SQL Agent jobs, relating to automated processes
* Power BI - knowledge/experience of this is desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
* Salary of up to £41,000
* 25 days annual leave & bank holidays - increasing one day per year of service up to 30 days
* Group personal pension scheme - employer will contribute up to 10.15%
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Health cash plan
* Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave contributions
Please Note: This is a permanent role for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. To find out more and speak confidentially about your job search or hiring needs, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org