Cloud Project Engineer
This is your chance to win an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner in Essex. They are one of the nation's leading service provider with 25 years of expert industry expertise. As industry leaders, they have developed an impressive portfolio of enterprise clientele, and now they are looking for an experienced engineer to get stuck in alongside them.
As a Project Engineer you will be heavily involved in a variety of tasks on a daily basis, all working with the latest cloud technology. This includes delivering cloud solutions to enterprise clients both on-site and at home. You will also receive a massive chance to get in amongst their senior project team and really take your career to the next level, all whilst receiving an impressive additional day rate for your work. You will be working alongside specialists to bounce ideas off and learn from as well!
This is a salaried role paying up to £50,000, with a chance of earning up to £350pd on major projects.
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology
* Structured career development plan as a solutions engineer
* Opportunity to grow your IT career with a leading MSP
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Implementation and delivery of Cloud and Network projects to clients (minor / major)
* Recommendations of new technical procedures to Technology Solutions Manager
* Technical escalation points of contact for more junior engineers and support staff
* Delivery of network support services to clients where required
* Onboarding of clients to allow them to be fully supported by the service support teams
* Ensuring all SLA obligations are met
Requirements for this role
* Ability to resolve typical 2nd/3rd line escalations like desktop / PC related issues, server or network troubleshooting, Azure & M365 administration
* Good knowledge of industry on premise infrastructure solutions
* Excellent knowledge of industry cloud technology, Microsoft 365, Azure, Private Cloud, SharePoint Online
* Regular demonstration of keeping up to date with current and future technologies.
* A FULL UK driving license
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.email@example.com or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Interviews for this role are already taking place and my client have limited interview slots. Secure your chance to join one of the most exciting and prospective organisations across the UK. Get in touch now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/