Cloud Project Engineer
My client are an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner based in Basildon, and they are looking for a Project Engineer ready to take the next step in their career.
This hybrid project engineering role will involve delivering solutions to their clients, both on-site. The prime focus is to actively monitor and maintain Office 365, Azure and network devices, while proposing and delivering enhancements to the environment.
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology.
* Structured career development plan within IT
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within leading global company
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Implementation and delivery of Cloud and Network projects to clients (minor / major)
* Recommendations of new technical procedures to Technology Solutions Manager
* Technical escalation points of contact for more junior engineers and support staff
* Delivery of network support services to clients where required
* Onboarding of clients to allow them to be fully supported by the service support teams
* Ensuring all SLA obligations are met
Requirements for this role
* Ability to resolve typical 2nd/3rd line escalations like desktop / PC related issues, server or network troubleshooting, Azure & M365 administration
* Good knowledge of industry on premise infrastructure solutions
* Excellent knowledge of industry cloud technology, Microsoft 365, Azure, Private Cloud, SharePoint Online
* Regular demonstration of keeping up to date with current and future technologies.
* A FULL UK driving license
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 6693 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/leo-mcgrath-a27a64235/