Dynamics AX/D365 Support Consultant - Remote - c�50k
I am actively representing a reputable Microsoft Gold Partner as they seek to bolster their award winning support consultancy team. This is a remarkable opportunity to grow your career with exposure to fresh D365 F&O projects across an exciting host of industries.
Renowned for their reputation in the market as the leading Dynamics solution provider, my client is looking for a highly skilled candidate with a proven track record of supporting Dynamics AX/D365 F&O.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly, like minded environment along with offering brilliant career progression prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities
* 1ST/2nd/3rd line support of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
* Analysing and troubleshooting system issues
* Gathering and documenting business requirements
* Assisting in project implementation support - development, testing, training
* Previous experience supporting Dynamics AX or D365 F&O
* Finance, Operations or Supply Chain Management module exposure
* Ability to troubleshoot AX issues through to resolution
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Competitive salary (experience dependent)
* 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
* Company benefits package including private healthcare, pension
* Microsoft certified training and development
* Personalised career progression plan
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!