D365 Business Central Support Analyst - �40K
My client are looking for an ambitious and experienced D365 Business Central Support Analyst who is looking to progress into a new challenge within the Dynamics industry. The role offered is within a thriving organisation looking to grow, they have a major project pipeline within their IT department which will offer long term progression into Microsoft Dynamics. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the support of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems, specifically maintenance and upgrades.
This role will require weekly site visits.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �40,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
* Further training and certifications available
* Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
* 1st and 2nd line support of Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central
* Responsible for the support of customers and their queries
* End to end implementation
* Escalate in house queries
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* At least 2 years support experience working with ERP
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with 1st 2nd and 3rd line support
* Manufacturing/Retail experience preferable (Not essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.